9th Annual Rady Children's Hospital Family Walk
Sunday, October 4, 2015 - 7:30 a.m.
Become a Team Captain and be a leader in helping to ensure that Rady Children's Hospital can continue to meet the demands of our growing community so that San Diego children receive the care they deserve.
Reasons to Start or Join a Team
It's more fun to be part of a team! Walk teams are a great way to build camaraderie among friends, family and co-workers. You will develop strong community relationships and public image and build a health-conscious work environment for your company.
Team members can challenge each other in their fundraising and support and encourage each other along the way!
How to Start a Team
Register yourself as a Team Captain
Select a team name
Recruit a minimum of four friends or co-workers to join your team
- Free Team Captain Kick-off Party at Rady Children's Hospital
- All Team members receive a Walk T-shirt
- Teams with 50+ registered walkers will receive a complimentary 10x10 team tent (100+ registered walkers will receive a 10x20 team tent) - last day to qualify is September 18, 2015
- Teams with 50+ registered walkers will have their team name printed on the back of their Walk T-shirts - last day to qualify is September 18, 2015
- Teams with 50+ registered walkers will receive a complimentary team sign - last day to qualify is September 18, 2015
- 50% off admission to SeaWorld (valid 10/4/2015 - 10/11/2015)
- Opportunity to qualify for terrific prizes by fundraising for Rady Children's
- Post-Walk Festival featuring team awards
- Most Creative Team
- Most Team Spirit
- Most Team Members - Community
- Most Team Members - Corporate
- Highest Fundraising Team Community
- Highest Fundraising Team - Corporate
? 2015 Rady Children’s Hospital